• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    He lives in NWI. He was out of town visiting relatives and someone kicked the back door down and stole all his guns (rifles, shotguns, a few pistols) his hunting bows, crossbow, all his hunting gear. They went through everything in the house, all the drawers and everything.

All evidence (tracks in backyard, another neighbor's account of activity that night) that it was the white trash in prison several times biker asswipes that should have been aborted that live next door. The cops have been there countless times since he's lived there.

Sorry, I'm just upset. He's an 84 year old man.

I told my mom to get me the gun info and I can post it here in case someone sees one somewhere. It's a stretch I'm sure.

Words can't express how pissed I am.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I don't blame you for being pissed and I'm sorry this happened to your grandfather. Definitely make sure those guns are reported stolen. Alarm systems are a great thing to have and I will always make sure there is one in my house because I can't always be there.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I don't blame you for being pissed and I'm sorry this happened to your grandfather. Definitely make sure those guns are reported stolen. Alarm systems are a great thing to have and I will always make sure there is one in my house because I can't always be there.

That is why I have a GSD that is mean and always hungry... :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    This is SICK. People are SCUM. I'm happy he wasn't home at the time, because depending on how bad the effer wanted his guns it could have been a lot worse. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I hope that whoever did this get what they deserve!
    I just can't imagine what an 84 year old man must be thinking about what our country has come to. What are people have come to. ugh! I'm so sorry.

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    Getting worse up here. My 70+ neighbor's back door was kicked in one afternoon and they when through the whole house drawer by drawer. They must have seen her leave because she was home most of the day.

Buckaroo (who will be getting a GSD soon)

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    They say that having your home invaded is the most violating experiance a person can have only second to rape.......... good luch with justice!

RAnderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    You can find a solution for your grandfather at www.asiontheweb.net
    They protect homes all over the state. They usually strike again hoping your grandfather will replace his stuff with the insurance money. Good luck!

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Sorry to hear about that. We were broken into about two years ago during the day while we were at work. We have a 85 pound golden with a pretty deep bark but that didn't keep them away. I can't even explain the feeling of being violated. They even stole venison from the freezer and sports jerseys from our closet. We got a security system that calls the law and has a siren and we are more carefull about talking about our schedules in front of strangers now.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Sorry to hear about this happening. I have been through similar myself. It's not fun. But glad to hear he was away as it could have been a lot worse.

People are getting worse all the time. We can only hope that those responsible will get what's coming too them as soon as possible.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    He lives in NWI. He was out of town visiting relatives and someone kicked the back door down and stole all his guns (rifles, shotguns, a few pistols) his hunting bows, crossbow, all his hunting gear. They went through everything in the house, all the drawers and everything.

All evidence (tracks in backyard, another neighbor's account of activity that night) that it was the white trash in prison several times biker asswipes that should have been aborted that live next door. The cops have been there countless times since he's lived there.

Sorry, I'm just upset. He's an 84 year old man.

I told my mom to get me the gun info and I can post it here in case someone sees one somewhere. It's a stretch I'm sure.

Words can't express how pissed I am.

MAKE FLIERS!!! POST THEM EVERYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF!!! I got broke into back in October. I made fliers and posted all over the place. I had 12 guns stolen...I got 7 back within 2 weeks because of the fliers. DO IT NOW!! I went to every pawn shop, gun store, gas station, restaurant...ect. The flier that counted was posted at Papas restaurant in Bedford. BE RELENTLESS. DON'T LET THE F&%KERS GET AWAY WITH IT!!! :xmad::xmad:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Damn! This is terrible. I think posting flyers is a good idea. Might do some good.

As for me I think I'll look into getting an alarm system myself. The only reason I havn't yet is because I don't need another monthly bill.

standanjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    My parents have been through this as well. It sucks. It would be nice if there could be a sticky thread or a registry of some sort that we could use to easily run the SN to make sure what was being sold (assuming they would sell it) had not reported stolen. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom