• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I'll start by saying that I hate banks! I never used them up till a year ago when I took a job that did direct deposit only. I went with Forum CU and can't say I've ever really had a problem till yesterday. I went in to see about being able to up the amount of money I can get from the ATM from $200 to $500. Nope,my credit is not good enough. It seems that since I don't have great credit I can't be trusted to withdraw more than $200 of my own money out a day.They were kind enough to offer me overdraft protection for up to $500 though. So, I can't withdraw more than $200 of my own money out but I'm more than welcome to borrow up to $500 for a store purchase.:n00b:

Michee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2010
    Plymouth
    The credit union network requires them to set limits. If you get ahold of a decent manager they will increase your limits especially with a regular direct deposit.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I'm not using a CU, just a regular bank and my daily limit is set at $500. It works, too. I know it goes higher because there is $600 option on the screen that I can't use.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    I'm not using a CU, just a regular bank and my daily limit is set at $500. It works, too. I know it goes higher because there is $600 option on the screen that I can't use.

That is correct, I have mine set at $500, and when I am on the road, I let them know that and they bump it to $1,000 a day while I am traveling for emergency situations.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Not good enough credit? You're not asking for credit! Change banks. That is absolute crap. You don't have good enough credit to access YOUR OWN MONEY but you have good enough credit to borrow their money that you didn't want? WTH?! I'm mad FOR you.

Top Bottom