• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    In April, my Lady chose and subsequently purchased a S&W M&P Shield. Since that time, I have been reading/researching holsters to present various choices for her to consider(she loathes anything remotely associated with research whereas I seemingly can read reviews for hours...).

I was in the process of showing her various holsters such as those offered by Raven(Kydex) and Garrett Industries(lined kydex) and Simply Rugged when she saw the Cuda and immediately stated that is the one she wanted.

So that is the one she shall have in black and lined, no embossing as per her instruction. I did not find on their site the size of belt it will accommodate? This also brings me to the question of where to get her a quality belt as the belts on that site are for men? I have also noted that on other sites, that there is a minimum length for belts that easily exceed her waisteline?

Well guys and gals, what of her choice(and this is with the understanding that the only opinion that matters is hers as she will be the one wearing it... except on those few occasions that I can get out of the house with it...)

Top Bottom