• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Had a fun day trading. I got this Llama Minimax 45 for a NEF 223. Everythig seems to be in good working condition but I would like to dress it up some. Any suggestions...
    Mini1.jpg

Mini2.jpg

Mini3.jpg

dreamer56

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Next door in Illinois
    I always go to the range a couple times with a gun before deciding on what changes to make - sometimes I think I want different, sights, grips, etc. and then my priorities change - just a thought.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I always go to the range a couple times with a gun before deciding on what changes to make - sometimes I think I want different, sights, grips, etc. and then my priorities change - just a thought.

agreed!

I had all sorts of plans for my GI before I shot it, then after those plans changed. Instead of the beavertail grip safety, ambi safety, ext slide release, and skeleton hammer. I'm now looking more into a Kart ez fit match barrel, better trigger, and night sights. Already did the hogue wraparound grips and love em, they help give me more control and are comfortable. Then will get into the other stuff later. Personally I'd stay away from the gold trim, it won't really do anything to up the value and prob just make it harder to keep clean. But thats your choice. :dunno:

BTW good trade I'd say you did well!

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    good trade! nice to see that not everyone gets screwed when they trade something in. I traded a couple guns yesterday for a new shotgun...was told it was pretty much new with a low round count...tried to shoot it today and the sob would not eject shells and will only fire maybe 2 out of 5 rounds...seems to be my luck lately,the past 3 trades Ive made I got the shaft.

Top Bottom