• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Rushed into Wally World to snag up a quick birthday gift for a kids party. Went to the sports section register to avoid the long lines up front. Happened to glance in the ammo case and what is sitting there? .22LR!!! One 1000 round box of m-22 for $50. That's $0.05 a round....haven't seen any of that for like 2 years. Grabbed the guy at the counter about 30 seconds before another guy asked if they had any .22LR. I smiled and said sorry bro, I beat you to the punch today.

Whew-hoo!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Cool. I scored the same thing at a Walmart in Ohio a month or so back. There were 4 on the shelf but I only bought 1.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Since the drought hardly ever see anyone at the ammo desk that fast. 30 seconds must have been your lucky day.

2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus
    I wish you luck with the M22 Winchester ammo. Several people including myself either got a bad batch of ammo or the quality is bad, period. We couldn't get M22 to run in several semi-auto pistols including Ruger, Browning, Walther...
    We referred to it as "Jam-Chester". That being said, beggars can't be choosers. I'd buy it to just to have something to shoot.

Top Bottom