• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I bought an m&p 9 about 3 mos ago and love it. Even though I am hardcore glock 19 guy but the illness has set in. Two weeks ago i bought the M&P22 pistol and yesterday bought a 9c. It is an amazing US made line that I am proud to carry. I am so impressed that I bought a Bodyguard 380 too! Glad to hear they stepped up for you. Gives me a warm fuzzy!

rivitir

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    I really like my M&P. I got the 40 and so far have only put +100 rounds though it. Worked flawlessly. The only issue I had was the front sight turned black. The white dot came out. Apparently this is an issue with some of them.

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    What's the issue with the MRP serial numbered M&P's? I've got a line on a few and I need to know if there is going to be a problem with them or not. Some have a MRL prefix others have DSN.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    What's the issue with the MRP serial numbered M&P's? I've got a line on a few and I need to know if there is going to be a problem with them or not. Some have a MRL prefix others have DSN.

Supposedly the MRP run had a bad batch of strikers and several were breaking. There were early issues of rust and the white dot of the front site falling out due to an oversite from the site's manufacturer.

Top Bottom