• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    It may not be a 10/22 like most use, but my 10/22 is scoped. I wanted to be able to use open sights to get rifleman otherwise I'd feel kinda like I was cheating, lol. I found this at a local gunshop/milsurp shop.

Mossberg 151 M-B. Semi auto, open sights, plus a rear peep sight that folds to the side, and multiple posts you can switch in the front, tube fed magazine in the rear part of the stock. A friend of mine has a bolt action model that's a lot like it and is a tack driver, so I figured this would work out real well. While I was there, I noticed he had GI web slings for $15 so I picked one up while I was at it. Here's the new combo now. I will use this sling till I get a 1907 for this one and then switch the GI web to the AR.

Now to get to one of the next events at either Ossian or Noblesville.

picture.php

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Wow! That is sweet. I have always wanted one of the buttstock loaders on the line.

You coming to to the Riley shoot this weekend? Would be cool to see it do it's magic!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I would love to make it to the event this weekend. But with our late start getting into the fields I've gotta help all I can to get planting done. I plan on being at either the Ossian or Noblesville events coming up. Or I guess Atlanta is close too, I just gotta figure out which weekend will be best for me. They are the closest to me, but I may check into others as well.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2008
    Nice! I've got an almost-operable S51-M in my closet right now.

It belongs to my mother-in-law...but it needs a few parts before it'll work right. Beautiful rifles, eh?

-J-

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Rockhopper,

Riley (Terre Haute) is actually closer to Fishers than Bedford is.
    Or course, you could do both...

HH

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Riley is only an hour and a half from Greenfield, I've driven it plenty enough to know. 7am departure on Saturday morning, you can be home before the Nascar race starts Sunday.

YHJ

Top Bottom