• ...and so much more!
  • PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Finally got my new BHK Camp MUK.:rockwoot:
    It's 1/8" 01 steel , blade length3 1/2" and overall 7 3/4". I choose the green micarta handles which fit my hand's great not to thick or thin. Also came with a nice leather sheath with the fire loop.
    Wheather permitting will be takeing it camping next weekend to see if it performs as good as it looks.

f88dc4ce.jpg

fc2195ac.jpg

b2abb8ae.jpg

Sorry about the poor cell phone pics but my camera is acting funny.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think that is one of Dan's designs, and it's excellent. Did you opt for an upgraded sheath? That one does not look like their standard design. I got their March special which is a shorter, slightly wider blade, the Drover, and I really like it. I have 7 BHKs, and you just can't go wrong with any of their blades.

Last edited:

turn4chatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    I think that is one of Dan's designs, and it's excellent. Did you opt for an upgraded sheath? That one does not look like their standard design. I got their March special which is a shorter, slightly wider blade, the Drover, and I really like it. I have 7 BHKs, and you just can't go wrong with any of their blades.

The Camp Muk was the July Special.

I am not so patiently waiting for mine. I waited till the end of the month to order so it will likely be a while it gets here.

PwrCruz, how do you like the dangler sheath?

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    I like the dangler sheath alot have a similar sheath on my BHK Bushcrafter and it carries well while hiking, but when you sit down is where you notice the advantage of the dangler sheath over a standard sheath. As it moves out of the way instead of causing your belt to be pushed up if it catches on what your sitting on.
    They both also have the option to remove the dangler loop and be belt mounted if you prefer.

turn4chatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Mine came today...I like the way it feels and 'I is a thinkin sumthin needs a skinnen' with this blade....

Seems to be picking up a patina . Metal seems to be turning grayish. Been working from home (gotta love IT) so I have been fondling it at the keyboard (the knife) since this morning. Would it be changing fast enough for me to notice or is it all in me head?

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Mine came today...I like the way it feels and 'I is a thinkin sumthin needs a skinnen' with this blade....

Seems to be picking up a patina . Metal seems to be turning grayish. Been working from home (gotta love IT) so I have been fondling it at the keyboard (the knife) since this morning. Would it be changing fast enough for me to notice or is it all in me head?

sometimes it takes meer seconds. depends on the steel and the acid that is introduced.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Great looking knife. That's an exceptionally nice looking sheath that came with it. I love that it has a loop for a firesteel, and the drop ring adds a nice touch.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Awesome MUK! And the sheath is a "winner", too! I really like the combo.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Gives me another blade to drool over...... ;)

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    Thats awesome Sheila! With ESEE and BHK you have the two best bang for the buck knife brands in my opinion.

are you going to sell them at the 1500 where Dan and the rest of the BHK guys setup?

Top Bottom