• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Bought the new agent off a member here! Switched grips on it but have another set of hogue grips getting sent for defender to get back to stock.

s65gfm.jpg

Any other owners?

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Oh man, those are looking sharp. Just out of curiosity, why are you changing the grips on the Defender? Those wooden grips make that gun stand out!

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Congratulations. That's not what I wanted to say. I wanted to call you names and make references to, well you get the idea. I want a new agent so bad I can taste it. But, glad someone got one that is excited. Still...:xmad:

Enjoy your new gun :rockwoot:

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Congratulations. That's not what I wanted to say. I wanted to call you names and make references to, well you get the idea. I want a new agent so bad I can taste it. But, glad someone got one that is excited. Still...:xmad:

Enjoy your new gun :rockwoot:

Haha thanks I think :ingo: it's a great gun! In regards to the grips I actually like the hogue rubber grips the best and was carrying the new agent so I swapped. I have another set of hogue grips on the way so as soon as they come in the wooden ones will go into storage. Hope to send off the new agent for some upgrades soon, guys name is bob serva at fusion? Anyone hear of his work?

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Nice, is it the same as the Colt Officer?

Not sure these are my first jump into the world of colts. I bought them within a week of each other, did a quick search and looks different than the officer. Someone on here will prob know,differences. :ar15:

Top Bottom