• Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb338/turtlefreak69/20130904_191841.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb338/turtlefreak69/20130904_190903.jpg

Got delayed for the first time in many years...lol Man! I wasn't happy at all. Playing with my new Krinkov M92.... and the suddenly i hear " Ahh sorry man ... there computer went down and you've been delayed " The guy was completely nice and i knew it wasn't his fault. I went by my favorite pizza place and grabbed a pie, then when home and pigged out. As im so full i cant move the guy from the shop calls sounding sad then tells me they got the green light and i can come pick up my pretty new baby Serbian bundle of joy lol Sneaky Sneaky MR shop guy lol. This Turtle never moves fast but i was out the door like SHTF lol

And if by chance the other cool shop guy happens to be on this board... where did you say you found a package deal for the handgaurds on yours? I was so jolly i totally forgot where i was told to look.

Ill post a range report sometime Friday. I am going to take her out for a few hundred rounds of breaking in. If she functions good and can hit a 50yd gong. Im gonna set this up good. If i can hit a gong at 75-100yd consistently im gonna set this up realy nice, And anything over that well im not delusional lol
    I bought this for fun. But am seeing some possible real defensive potential. But if my range tests flop and i stop seeing that potential shes gonna get some stain and some tung oil and be left natural.

Last edited:

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    I have a Mini Draco with a 7 1/2" barrel. I put a Phantom flash suppressor on it and the flash is really not that bad. I was shooting it on a cloudy overcast day and expected a ball of fire the size of a 5 gallon bucket but it didn't seem any worse than the average 4" .357.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Very nice! I would think about sbr'ing it! Stainer had his SBR'ed mini draco at NFA day last year and itwas a "blast" to shoot!

Top Bottom