• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Well granted, no one is perfect but I just don't think it's too much to ask that the final product undergoes some inspection process before it is boxed and shipped. Clearly this is not being done. At all. Imagine buying a parachute or a fire extinguisher with no one inspecting the final product. There is NO EXCUSE for that. It's because their No 1 priority is producing mass quantities and selling them. Clearly they are placing quality below sales numbers. It only has to sell. We don't care if it doesn't work. Or as Kimber says - just keep shooting it - it might start working for some reason. That just don't get it.

Last edited:

jcj54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NE
    Yeah...In 1978 I bought my first pistol. Colt Government .45. Bullets went thru target sideways. Bore was oversize. Colt fixed it free but that was the last new Colt I ever bought.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Sorry. It's a $400 pistol. Not a Swiss watch. Would you pay an extra $50 for the pistol just to make sure that every magazine is fully loaded by hand and test fired? Me either. It's a mass produced item and that was a tiny mistake, that no check other than fully loading the magazine could have caught it. Out of however many thousand of these things they made x2 magazines and there are 2 reports of this? I guarantee 99% of people don't have those kinds of numbers where they work...

Top Bottom