• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Last week I bought my first gun in almost 20 years. It is a Springfield Armory Range Officer in 9mm. Last Friday I shot 186 rounds through it. I used 5 different flavors of ammo and it preformed flawlessly the entire time. I had one problem with one of the magazines that it came with. I called Springfield on Friday and they are sending me a new one as we speak. I went with Stainless because I am going to shoot IDPA with it and it will live most of its life inside a plastic holster. I can't get over how tight this gun is. I am sure I will get years and years of joy out of this new pistol. I bought it at USDS, Chad and his crew are a great bunch of guys to do business with. Can't say enough good things about them. -Jason

Pt7IXq.jpg

UbPRYA.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Nice!! If you are having mag troubles I always suggest Wilson Combat mags they are generally the gold standard for 1911 magazines.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Nice!! If you are having mag troubles I always suggest Wilson Combat mags they are generally the gold standard for 1911 magazines.

Thanks, I forgot to put in there I had them on order. I am very familiar with this gold standard. I have the good ol 47D's for my .45. I now have 3 for this gun. I didn't have them at the time of shooting it last week. I am going to shoot it today with the Wilson's and see how she runs. -Jason

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I bought my soon to be wife the exact same gun and bought her 10 MecGar mags for competition, they all worked flawlessly. I also use MecGars in my 38 Super exclusively, trust them enough to use them when shooting the World Championship in Action Pistol where a single one round malfunction will move you from the top to the bottom of the ranks.

Congrats a a great gun!

Top Bottom