• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Update!

Okay it's been awhile, but I've been busy. Here's how it sits right now.

20195_10152301798710525_768462115_n.jpg

I added a Nebo Flashlight/laser/strobe clamp on with the pressure switch, and a Simmons scope on a weaver rail :)

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    The Aimtech Warhammer has a raised heat shield, picatinny rail on top and side rails. You can look under the heat shield to use your bead sight or over it to use optics. Very sturdy, provides a solid accessory mounting surface. Downside is that it attaches to the receiver and barrel so it makes removing the barrel for cleaning harder.

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    The Aimtech Warhammer has a raised heat shield, picatinny rail on top and side rails. You can look under the heat shield to use your bead sight or over it to use optics. Very sturdy, provides a solid accessory mounting surface. Downside is that it attaches to the receiver and barrel so it makes removing the barrel for cleaning harder.

Yeah that's why i got the Weaver rail pretty much so i can take the scope off whenever i just want it in the house. i'll get a riser if it's not good as it sits. i might take it out with the wife and put some rounds thru it and the XD tomorrow, we'll see...

Happy Thanksgiving! :ingo::patriot:

Top Bottom