By justgone at 2009-11-24

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    Thanks guys! :D

I got bored earlier so I looked up some photoshop tutorials and made this following the tut lol

Hmmm Bazooka, I might have to attempt an avatar in this fashion now, because of u!

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    We must be on the same wavelength or something. THAT's what I thought it was at first! :yesway:

JustGone, nice work! How'd you do that, mask the rifle then burn (or darken) the rest of the image?

NOPE lol its quite simple once you know it. You write the text out and orient it how you want to. Then you rasterize the text. bring in a shape you want (mine was the rifle)on a new layer, then you select the rasterized text layer then you press ctrl and click on the thumbnail of the layer that the shape is on. Then you go to Layer>New>Layer via Cut and click on the new layer and go to blending properties and click color overlay and change the color to what you want.

Are you a photoshoper WILSON?

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    NOPE lol its quite simple once you know it. You write the text out and orient it how you want to. Then you rasterize the text. bring in a shape you want (mine was the rifle)on a new layer, then you select the rasterized text layer then you press ctrl and click on the thumbnail of the layer that the shape is on. Then you go to Layer>New>Layer via Cut and click on the new layer and go to blending properties and click color overlay and change the color to what you want.

Are you a photoshoper WILSON?

I've had Photoshop since it came out (about four PCs ago), just never learned enough to be good at it...

996a58ed.jpg

Top Bottom