• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Finally finished up with the SP01 project i've been working on. i've got a whole video series up on it, but in summary here's what i did

complete frame tear down
    Cajun Gunworks short reset kit
    T2 Disconnector
    85 Combat Trigger
    CZ Custom decocker hammer
    polished internals
    Cerekote from Applied Ballistics here in Lafayette

Here are the results (skip to the 12:45 mark. the time stamp didn't work in the link)
    [video=youtube_share;W0PGYu7XlTY]https://youtu.be/W0PGYu7XlTY?t=12m42s[/video]

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Thanks guys. been trying to produce a better video than most out there on the assembly process and other how to's. especially with this one, i always notice that the details are lost in the assembly videos. i'll be doing more, as the P01 now needs some modifications, too. (i cant have a stock trigger in that while the SP01 has THIS trigger!)

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Very nice. I have my own cerakote CGW project in motion. I loved the "sh#t why are you stuck" moment. We've all had the "why...aren't...you...moving...this...is...where...you...go...argh!" moments.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Thanks for producing this series. I finally had a chance to watch them all and very informative. I am a little less timid about diving into upgrading my CZ.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    we still need to get together so I can shoot this beauty! lets get something setup in the group, yeah??? maybe next weekend?

I wish there was a better priced outdoor range around here we we could get a big group together. Hard to get groups together at Applied.... though i did have an offer with them to do a "private" dueling tree competition. maybe i should just look into setting that up.

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    I wish there was a better priced outdoor range around here we we could get a big group together. Hard to get groups together at Applied.... though i did have an offer with them to do a "private" dueling tree competition. maybe i should just look into setting that up.

Or we can just go to Trav's.... he's got something like an 800ish yard range in his back yard when the crops are down. lol He's just outside of West Laffy. Paul and I shoot there regularly. He wouldn't care if we had a group shoot out there

Top Bottom