• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Yea, I bet it's a lot more tolerable now. Was a little too awkward for someone my size to hold onto with a drum mag. Shorter stock should help a lot.

Been looking into a similar conversion for a Saiga rifle just in the case that I can't find a decent AK.

Props to the build! Poor little bus.
    If your wanting to go the AK route, you should definitely build a Saiga. That poor old church bus looks like it was on the highway to hell, or Fallujah! :ar15:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Very nice! I take it that you had to dremel the rear sight? I'm hoping to be able to drift mine out, but I'll cut it if I have to. That S12 looks really nice!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Very nice! I take it that you had to dremel the rear sight? I'm hoping to be able to drift mine out, but I'll cut it if I have to. That S12 looks really nice!
    I tried moving it to the right and left with a punch, and it hardly budged. Had to cut it in half with the dremel, and then knock the 2 pieces out. It's funny how the only instructions from chaos for all the stuff I bought was on how to remove the rear sight.

Best of luck with yours.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I was wondering about that as well... The only instructions from Chaos were how to cut the rear sight to get it out. Popular problem, it would seem... Can't wait to take a crack at mine over the weekend.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Sweet gun. I wish I was handy as you are at modding guns. With the Tapco kit I got for my Saiga they did not send any directions so it took me a bit to figure it out. I was looking at getting the muzzle break, do they work or are they just for show?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    iceman -

Get a kit from Greg at Carolina Shooters Supply and you can't go wrong. They have videos on their website of exactly how to do it. The 410 is a bit easier than the 12 in my experience. And don't forget to pick up the 15 round mag!

Top Bottom