• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    My boy suffers from migraines brought on (we think) by steep changes in barometric pressure. He did his science fair project on the subject and has been advances to the regional competition. One of the recommendations he received was to gather data from other people. We have some close friends that suffer and have logged their data. First, if you suffer and have a log like migraines.com, would you mind sharing it with us. Second would you all please share this poll link. It will provide a much broader, albeit non-scientific, data point for him to talk about with the judges.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My wife has some of these. I can't say if it is barometric pressure related - but I will have to look closer to what may be causing it.

I'm going to ask her to see if she can document her migraines in the log/site that you have provided. Most times she really just doesn't want to be bothered by anything. Maybe I'll try to keep a log in her place.

I just tried to go to migraines.com and got nothing. Is their a specific link you can hook me up with?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    First of all, I don't think this info will help with your son's research project but if you think it will let me know.

For anybody that wants all-natural relief from migraines that they can't get rid of, PM me. It is reported by many to give instant relief. There is already one INGO member that claimed for at least 3 years despite what he has tried, has been battling migraines daily. He found relief with this product and at the last time I talked to him, he was almost out of the free sample provide by my wife and was looking to order some.

I know this may seem like a sales solicitation, and in some ways I guess it is, but my intent is to genuinely try to help fellow INGO members that have been sufferring from this problem.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    I've suffered with them since I was 5 years old, and they are most definitely associated with severe changes in pressure ie. weather systems that roll through in spring.

Nothing has helped me short of large amounts of caffeine during onset (my auras), and all I can do is just suffer through them.

Any info you need, LMK.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I will talk to my fiance and see if she has been keeping track lately. Her migraines are triggered by numerous things, but the underlying issue is a rare disorder that causes her spine to put excessive pressure on her brain.

Top Bottom