• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    during our most recent range trip, my wife informed me that "my SKS" was now "her SKS". that's right she has staked her claim on my SKS, she has a short stature so the collapsible stock adjusts to fit her and she loves to shoot it, and she shoots it well. Im glad that she enjoys shooting but, by her calling it her SKS I feel like I lost a friend. Now I feel like I need to get another one for myself:grabass:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You are lucky she's into shooting!
    You can "give" her all your guns, this way you have an excuse to buy more for you. ;)

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    during our most recent range trip, my wife informed me that "my SKS" was now "her SKS". that's right she has staked her claim on my SKS, she has a short stature so the collapsible stock adjusts to fit her and she loves to shoot it, and she shoots it well. Im glad that she enjoys shooting but, by her calling it her SKS I feel like I lost a friend. Now I feel like I need to get another one for myself:grabass:

Now you can buy a H & K 91;) for yourself

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Keep that woman shooting, sure you may lose more guns. But the alternative is not bad.

A new SKS...$300
    A woman at a shooting range with you... Priceless.

IMG_0446.jpg

This is how I know.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Let her have the sks, and go buy, an AR ..... :twocents:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jason, I'm sure you already know that if you get a vz58, you can share stripper clips.

Perfect window of opportunity.

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    Jason, I'm sure you already know that if you get a vz58, you can share stripper clips.

Perfect window of opportunity.
    VZ.58 is a fine weapon, just did some work on one for a friend, now you have my wheels turning, the 20 round tapco SKS mags dont work well with the stripper clips, and I have a pile of clips laying around, I just need a rifle to use them with, hmmmmm..... got me thinkin

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County

I know what you mean. My first CC pistol I bought was a PK380, I carried it everywhere we went. I figured it was a good pistol for her to practice on. I was right, she loved it so much she claimed it for herself. It was hard letting her go but I did. At least it meant I could buy a new pistol so I had something to carry again. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom