• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Got an email this AM from UPS. Im getting a package. Trouble is, I dont remember ordering anything, and its being shipped to my house. I always ship to the office. Its also odd because it shows my company's name on the address too. So it looks like a mixed up bill/ship to issue.

Well, actually I do have an order open on an SBR upper, a replacement garbage disposal under warranty, and a will call at a computer parts warehouse.

And I know its not a phishing email, because I manually copied the number, manually went to the UPS site and pasted the number. Sure enough a package is being shipped to me as of this AM. The sender is cryptic and googling the name doesnt result in anything I would buy.

I picked up the will call, so its not an accidental ship. I called the upper company and she confirmed the correct address (My office), Amazon shows no orders that I forgot about, and the disposal company doesnt know who I work for.

Guess I wait a week and get surprised. :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    BradPitt-whats-in-box.jpg

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've gotten this before only to find out my company was sending me junk to use for work upon receiving it. Hopefully you get something cool though!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Whenever I get bit by the daily deals on meh.com, shipments normally arrive 3ish weeks later. Long enough to forget ordering. Palmetto orders seem to take about that long also. :xmad:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, and shipping weight is .9lbs. Even more intriguing.

And its my birthday today, which makes it even more intriguing. Did somebody fulfill something on my Amazon wish list? But that still doesnt make any sense out of the work name/home address.

Top Bottom