• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    I purchased a N82 Professional Holster for My Glock 30, which also fits my Glock 23. This thing is awesome! It's comfortable and retains the pistol well. Some have complained about having to do a "slight" twist when drawing the firearm, but it works easy with some good old dry fire practice. If you're looking for a very comfortable IWB holster, and also want to be able to tuck a shirt in, I would highly recommend the N82 holster.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I had one of their original tuckable holsters. I'll agree that it's ridiculous how comfortable it was. You can easily forget you're wearing it. I used to take naps on the couch with it on and not even notice.

The only drawback was reholstering during dry fire practice because of the collapsible band that held the pistol in. The pro model solves that issue.

CrazyCracker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2014
    Scott County
    Great holsters. Depending on how I dress that day it use one or a Cross Breed super tuck. The only thing I don't like is the cant can change while you are wearing it. Other than that they are nice.

TubThumper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 2, 2015
    Westfield
    I've checked out their holsters before online, never seen one up close or know anyone that personally has one. Sounds like it could be on the option list for a new IWB holster.

cctwcc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Bargersville
    I had one of their original tuckable holsters. I'll agree that it's ridiculous how comfortable it was. You can easily forget you're wearing it. I used to take naps on the couch with it on and not even notice.

The only drawback was reholstering during dry fire practice because of the collapsible band that held the pistol in. The pro model solves that issue.
    They are very comfortable but as stated, (and like the new Aliengear 2.0 backing) difficult to reholster. Also, at least for me, way too much retention. I picked one up at the NRA convention in Indy I've managed to use a heatgun and lessen the retention problem and I do like it. Only drawback I have now is that it's still difficult to get a full grip on the pistol before drawing..

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I have a pro model for all my carry guns and I really, really like the way they ride, feel and protect the gun. Drawing and Holstering has never been an issue, in fact I find it easier than many of my more expensive holsters to use. If I had to find a fault with the holster I would say the large backing pad gets a little warm on the hot summer days.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I have had my Professional for my Ruger SR9c for several years now and love it. The pro is very easy to reholster.

I agree as I have one for my G19 and Shield. Just bought a left-hand Pro for my daughter. Bought it at Top Shot Armory on Ireland Rd. in South Bend. They have a very wide selection of N82 holsters in stock. It's the ONLY place in the South Bend area that I've seen carries N82 holster in stock.

Top Bottom