North Central

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Im pretty sure it has been posted already that Ray Evernham was working on reviving the IROC series, well the first event of the revived series will be on July 19-20. I always liked IROC when I was younger, mainly due to being a huge Mark Martin fan.

https://www.jayski.com/2024/04/19/i...2XeHXqOwvv0y73HQ1iv3V6Ra0G22sdVUHPPx31Cn44bfd

So, are they actually driving the old IROC Trans Ams? If I am not mistaken I thought I read Ray owns at least a dozen of them but I can not see them running those.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    I haven't seen any names just that there are 16 drivers returning from the original series. I'm sure Mark Martin isn't one of them though, he is adamant about not racing again.
    Not sure how much of a race will actually happen….here is a statement posted

JULY 19-20, 2024 I LIME ROCK PARK, LAKEVILLE, CT

Join us for the return of IROC at Lime Rock Park July 19-20! Featuring both an on-track racing exhibition and static display, the event will reunite original IROC competitors with cars actually raced in the legendary series. Fans will have the opportunity to see nearly every generation of IROC racecar with many being driven by former IROC drivers. A fan-forward display, the IROC paddock will feature appearances by some of the original IROC racers, Q&A sessions and IROC-branded merchandise.

If you have an IROC racecar and would like to register to display or race your car in the event, please fill out the Entry Application below. To purchase tickets to attend as a spectator please CLICK HERE.

For any questions, please email info@iroc-racing.com.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    He came to Indy one time without the Tash.…. Believe he was scuba diving and had to shave it.

His bicycle riding was interesting also….

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Top Bottom