• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Anyone that thinks drivers getting injured is funny has a real problem. That's all I can say about it now because I have to be nice.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Anyone that thinks drivers getting injured is funny has a real problem. That's all I can say about it now because I have to be nice.
    Kurt Busch would still be racing. Kevin Harvick said the hardest hit of his career was in the new car. I do think they will change the design soon. The drivers and fans dont like how they race, and safety has went backwards. I liked the gen 6 cars honestly, just not the stage racing. I would like to see the gen 6 cars, with the old rulebook, and no additives on the racetracks for grip

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Since the beginning of racing (be it a horse car plane or sack) the possibility of injury or death has always been one of the reasons that we watch. Even in the news today if you have one of the greatest passes on a full green racing course ever or the wreck that flipped a car which one makes the headlines?

We are sick Humans and track and fan safety is now being taken more seriousl. I know most of my old tickets stated that racing was a dangerous sport for both racers, crew and fans and entering the track to observe the race you were in danger and not able to sue the event organizers. Even the Indy 500’s spin to win finish was a bit of good driving and a wreck of sorts.

I hope Kyle Larson does great at Indy and the 600 in a day. He might be one of the greats. Some of my favorites have done the double but Kyle has the backing of big teams and they really did not.

Bring back the snake pit as it was not a EMO music event. (Rodger please) bring back the moonshine to NASCAR with an outlaw driver. Those two things can bring racing back to the way it was in the past.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    greatest passes on a full green racing
    Remember when they used to race back to the flag when the caution came out? There are some cautions that the officials can halt the racing for safety but there a lot of cautions where drivers could put on a drag race for position. Like you said racing came with some risk but they pamper everything and dull it down some and take some racing out of it.

Let em race to get back on the lead lap also!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Since the beginning of racing (be it a horse car plane or sack) the possibility of injury or death has always been one of the reasons that we watch. Even in the news today if you have one of the greatest passes on a full green racing course ever or the wreck that flipped a car which one makes the headlines?

We are sick Humans and track and fan safety is now being taken more seriousl. I know most of my old tickets stated that racing was a dangerous sport for both racers, crew and fans and entering the track to observe the race you were in danger and not able to sue the event organizers. Even the Indy 500’s spin to win finish was a bit of good driving and a wreck of sorts.

I hope Kyle Larson does great at Indy and the 600 in a day. He might be one of the greats. Some of my favorites have done the double but Kyle has the backing of big teams and they really did not.

Bring back the snake pit as it was not a EMO music event. (Rodger please) bring back the moonshine to NASCAR with an outlaw driver. Those two things can bring racing back to the way it was in the past.
    Truth. On the flip side, the reason for building new “gens” is for costs and safety. If it fails in one of those then it needs to be reconsidered to going to a previous version that was safer. I dont wanna see any drivers get injured or killed. Its a risk, but its a risk that can be minimized. The safer barriers are an amazing addition to safety, and hasnt had an effect on the racing.

I will say, I like the look of the new cars, but i like the racing produced by the gen 6 cars.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Anybody going to Kansas this weekend? I would be if the quads weren't racing at Ironman.
    If you were going to Kansas can you share about how much a trip like that would cost these days? I haven't been to a race is 10+ years due to the cost a lack of good racing.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Truth. On the flip side, the reason for building new “gens” is for costs and safety. If it fails in one of those then it needs to be reconsidered to going to a previous version that was safer. I dont wanna see any drivers get injured or killed. Its a risk, but its a risk that can be minimized. The safer barriers are an amazing addition to safety, and hasnt had an effect on the racing.

I will say, I like the look of the new cars, but i like the racing produced by the gen 6 cars.
    When NASCAR screws up they are the last to admit it. Look back to the noose hoax and bowing to the BLM and LGBT's. The true NASCAR fans don't give 2 sh*ts about those issues.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    If you were going to Kansas can you share about how much a trip like that would cost these days? I haven't been to a race is 10+ years due to the cost a lack of good racing.
    Really just depends what you want to spend, I would get tickets for Saturday and Sunday along with a pre race pit pass on Sunday.

Saturday ARCA/Truck ticket - $60
    Sunday Ticket - $80
    Pre race pass - $75
    Hotel 2 nights - around $350
    Gas - $75
    Food and Drinks - $75+ what I bring from home

I would be spending around $715 for the entire weekend.

Probably seems like a lot for most people, but it is a lot of on track action those two day and weekends like this are my vacations. My son and I don't do Disney or beach trips, always racing for us.

Top Bottom