• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    It's almost time for this year's nathans hot dog eating championship. My money is on chestnut. Is there anyone who can eat more? Who you betting on this year?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Can't imagine eating 72 or 62 or even 48 hotdogs all day long. After 4 coneys my eyes were rolled back in my head and I was ready to nap.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Can't imagine eating 72 or 62 or even 48 hotdogs all day long. After 4 coneys my eyes were rolled back in my head and I was ready to nap.

for some reason I can do more pigs in a blanket than I think I can regular dogs. Doesn't make sense, but after three I am eyeing the fourth but hold back (usually)

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I can't not think of Davey hogan from stand by me when I watch competitive eating.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm waiting for the glass ceiling to be broken. We need a woman with little to no standards of the meat she will put into her mouth. It's not like were gonna find that kinda woman wondering around in the woods or something. Were looking for a real Beast

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I'm waiting for the glass ceiling to be broken. We need a woman with little to no standards of the meat she will put into her mouth. It's not like were gonna find that kinda woman wondering around in the woods or something. Were looking for a real Beast

Oh, I think there are plenty of them out there, craigslist is where you will find them, not at a hot dog eating contest.

Top Bottom