th

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    The only non animated show I've kept up with through the whole run. Got hooked when I was in Iraq in 06. Had some free time someone had gone to the haji mart and bought the box set bootleg up to what season it was in 06 and we sat and watched the whole way though.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My wife says she doesn't like it but once I put it on she'll usually stop what shes doing and watch and when I point it out she says she's taking a break from work. Yeah an hr long break.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I just can't get past the "computer girl" with all the goth clothes. Her and the made up super-computer junk he does on the show is irritating to me so I've never been able to watch a whole episode. I know it's TV, but come on man!

(I obviously don't have too many shows on TV I enjoy. :cool: )

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I just can't get past the "computer girl" with all the goth clothes. Her and the made up super-computer junk he does on the show is irritating to me so I've never been able to watch a whole episode. I know it's TV, but come on man!

NCIS is my favorite. Ya I'm amazed that DNA results can be determined in less then an hour, but just like movies you have to suspend belief when watching much anything on TV...even the documentaries. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do have a few that I don't miss often. Most of the time I'd rather spend time here on INGO in interesting conversation, reading, shooting, pondering life that lives in our woods with my wife, shooting, oh and did I mention shooting? I do like 'The Last Ship' and I'll not miss an episode of The Black List.

NCIS, and NCIS LA for the win...not so much NCIS N.O. I've also perfected my 'Gibbs slap' so I'm proud of that.

Edit: Your avatar reminded me that my all time favorite was Bonanza. Growing up I'd have given up my puppy to have lived on the Ponderosa.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I've always said they need a realistic episode where Abby has to sit down with HR and discuss dress code, professionalism, and inter-office dating policies. The episode would end with her being suspended "pending HR investivation" and we'd never hear from her again. Later on in the season someone might mention in casual conversation how she'd "decided to pursue other opportunities" and that it was a "mutual decision".

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Edit: Your avatar reminded me that my all time favorite was Bonanza. Growing up I'd have given up my puppy to have lived on the Ponderosa.

At one time in my life, I had convinced myself that Bonanza was actually a docu-drama. That it was just a retelling of events that actually happened. People that actually existed. ;)

Top Bottom