NcStar 4x32 Mark III Illuminated Reticle Scope...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    Does anybody have/had/tried this scope? I'm debating between buying one of these scopes or finding a magnifier and mount to fit with the Bushnell TRS-25 on my AK 74. I've seen mostly good reviews for the scope and the price is right for my post holidays budget, but I like to have a lot of input. Any opinions would be helpful.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Does anybody have/had/tried this scope? I'm debating between buying one of these scopes or finding a magnifier and mount to fit with the Bushnell TRS-25 on my AK 74. I've seen mostly good reviews for the scope and the price is right for my post holidays budget, but I like to have a lot of input. Any opinions would be helpful.

online reviews can be very tricky. the folks giving the review might not have any clue what a good optic is.

there is defintally no ncstar product that will ever touch my gun again. i bought one many years ago and it is by far the biggest piece of junk ive ever owned

Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    42769vette...I know the Bushnell TRS sits low on its BP-02 side mount, so do you know a good magnifier and mount that sits low enough to work with the red dot?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i carry these

Vortex Optics - VMX3 Magnifier VMX3 Combo

they are set for a absolute cowitness wich is a fairly low dot. to be honest with you i dont know. i haven't tried it with the trs but i would think if would work fine.

if your up for a trip east bring you r rifle and we will see if it works or not. you could also mount this without the swing mount with low 30mm rings but it would not swing out of the way

42769vette...I know the Bushnell TRS sits low on its BP-02 side mount, so do you know a good magnifier and mount that sits low enough to work with the red dot?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    a cheaper option would be to sell the bushnell and put a little money with it and get a vortex strikefire/sparc that come with a 2x magnifier. it would defintally be cheaper in the long run.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Lifetime guarantee, Free replacement? What is not to like. Yes, at first they had cheap scopes, and still do. But some of them are the best buy for the money. I use to sell them and will let you have one for 50 bucks as long as you post what you think of it.

You just have to come and get it.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Lifetime guarantee, Free replacement? What is not to like. Yes, at first they had cheap scopes, and still do. But some of them are the best buy for the money. I use to sell them and will let you have one for 50 bucks as long as you post what you think of it.

You just have to come and get it.

there is a big diffrence between saying you have a liftime warrenty and actually honoring it:twocents:. best case scenerio the send you a brand new scope that you still cant see threw:noway:. you cant hit what you cant see

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I think I'll be able to make a trip to A&A at some point in the near future. What is the price you're asking for the Strikefire?

the strikefire runs 169 with mounting, and magnifier. i sell everything at the absolute minimum im allowed. id rather sell extra, and have a happy return customer than make a killing off 1 man and run him off. the strikefire flew off the shelves at the 1500. i brought 10 planning to bring some home and could have sold alot more. everyone who saw them loved them for the price. ive restocked now but next 1500 ill be bringing alot more.

the nice thing about comming down is i have unlimited time to talk to you (unlike the 1500) and on my long range scopes you can view them at long range. every scope looks great inside. ive got alot of cool scopes for you to fondle

Last edited:
    Top Bottom