• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Man in Orleans, IN was showing off his new shotty to the neighbourhood kids and pulled the trigger shooting and killing his wife dead.

Man is arrested on negligent homicide charges.

Neighbours said:
    "This is jus' a small town in Indiana, we all got guns, I got a gun, these things happen..."

Uh no dude, they don't jus' happen... idiots happen.

Source:
    Police: Husband allegedly shoots wife with kids at home | WHAS11.com Louisville

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    These things happen? Really?

He put his finger in the wrong hole. In his defense I've been handling my gun before with my wife around and put my finger in the wrong hole. Just a simple mistake right.

Anyways. I like that line "we've all got guns" yeah but "yall don't know bout guns huh?"

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i wonder how far away she was. i mean, im pretty quick to get vocal if someone is sweeping me with a barrel. buckshot or slug then..

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I always wonder how many victims of such events were caught cheating.........not nuked in the heat of the moment, but maybe years later, so as to appear accidental.

Especially wonder when it's a "hunting buddy" who takes a bullet.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    What I'm wondering is why this even got coverage in Louisville. Never did see anything about the one that killed a guy and drove his body around in the back of his truck. Even went to the bar to show the body off and brag about it. Or the plenty of murders that nobody was ever convicted of. Not trying to say that this guy should get off completely or anything, but I doubt it was a blatant murder like others that got off without even a slap on the wrist.

And before anyone asks, I'm actually from Orange County. Used to live just a couple minutes away from where this one happened.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Shootrite 870: 870 discharges upon loading during one handed drills. My first and so far only slam fire.

My point being is that:

1. The Four Rules are life. Learn them and live them.

2. Firearms DO discharge when fingers are not near triggers.

3. If you want to play "gun show" in your basement, ensure that you have a proper backstop that does not involve human beings or potential of human beings.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    What I'm wondering is why this even got coverage in Louisville. Never did see anything about the one that killed a guy and drove his body around in the back of his truck. Even went to the bar to show the body off and brag about it. Or the plenty of murders that nobody was ever convicted of. Not trying to say that this guy should get off completely or anything, but I doubt it was a blatant murder like others that got off without even a slap on the wrist.

And before anyone asks, I'm actually from Orange County. Used to live just a couple minutes away from where this one happened.

I know the cases of which you speak, and some of the people involved. Without naming any names, I have kind of been wondering the same thing.........

Top Bottom