GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    > Sale pend'g to vzdude<

~ Reduced to $19 shipped ~ (7/5)

If you have a truly 'beat up' or even cracked/broken Ruger 10/22 carbine stock on your rifle..... here's an inexpensive replacement for you. Factory carbine take-off, wood (Birch?), guess it's about 80% cosmetically in my opinion. Does have a couple serious 'dings', as the pics show; plus a few minor dings.

Also, someone started sanding the barrel band 'nub' and it will need addressed by the new owner, if you care about how it looks at all.

The GOOD: includes the plastic butt plate and the black plastic barrel band. It is from a 2006 rifle so isn't "dried out" or anything, and the finish is solid, even where dinged. My asking price is just $15 FTF on the NW side of Indianapolis, -or- $23 shipped (lower 48 states)....

The BAD: I do not have the action screw, and in fact the brass threaded 'escutcheon' that the action screw threads thru is missing..... so you would need to use those, from your old stock....

Please PM with any questions. If you want the stock, please post an "I'll take it!" here in the thread.

NOTE: Am willing to drive 15 minutes or so for meet up, if that helps you....

10-22carbinestock001.jpg

10-22carbinestock002.jpg

10-22carbinestock003.jpg

10-22carbinestock004.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom