• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Has to be .80" or 1", prefer an adjustable tailcap for momentary on/Constant and maybe strobe. Prefer surefire, streamlight, maybe fenix. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Check out www.elusivewildlife.com for their selection. I think you are describing the XLR-100 which is much less expensive than the items you have listed with the same or higher lumen rating. It is also the new generation CREE.

I have been using the XLR-250 (have several) for over four years and use one of them almost nightly. I still have the same rechargeable batteries and use them that originally came with the lights.

I do not understand why people will pay more money for the same or lessor quality...

If you simply MUST have a SureFire then check out LEDWarehouse and he will be glad to help you out.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    My apologies, I thought these were the 200+ lumen that ran $150 on up.

Seriously, contact LEDWarehouse on INGO. He will be glad to help you out!

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    I'd be happy to help!

Sounds like you are going for a weapon mounted light? If so, be careful going with the protac or a g2x, they are not really designed for weapon mounting, you can smash up your batteries in those if you are not careful.

But there are some G2X's on clearance if that is what you are looking for.

Clearance

IF you want something cool and new, the PD32 ultimate has duel springs and is about 0.85in diameter. It has a tactical style switch, and has a strobe function as well.

Fenix PD32 Ultimate

The 4Sevens MMS is a striaght up tactical light. Fits 1 inch mounts, you can get a remote switch for it as well.

Maelstrom MMS-AA

I hope this helps!

Top Bottom