• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RD3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    I just got a Stag Ar and put an Eotech halo sight on it. I want to add a magnifier but wow, $700 bucks for an eotech magnifier. Anyone know of anything a little more reasonable that will work as well?
    thanks
    Roy

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Have you shot with one? If not, I recommend you try before you buy. I am a die hard EOTech guy, but I hate the magnifier. I was all about it before I shot one though. My dad has an M&P 15 with the magnifier on it and I am not a fan at all.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I bought a 3rd part magnifier off of Gunbroker about 1 year ago and I am very satisified with it. Total cost was around $200 way cheaper than the EO-Tech one and personnally I don't know where the difference to the real one is. It does it's job.

Only thing I regret I don't have is the side folding cabability, may add that some day.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Supposedly, the Burris magnifier is very good and can be had for ~$200. Add a LaRue mount for about the same and you'll be in business.

The only negative I've heard is that the eye relief is a bit shorter, but that's it.

Top Bottom