• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I need Dustin Dismantle to please message me about the 14.5 Noveske rifle we traded for my Springfield TRP 1911. I need to confirm the serial number from you as the rifle was stolen from my home this evening. Only posting here because I can't remember his user name.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Hopefully he will see this or someone will come along and help you soon. A mod may be able to help you out I would assume. If he responded in your ad you can always check that also.

Good luck! I'm very sorry to hear about your break in. I hate to hear about guns being stolen, I wish you the best in getting it back...

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Thanks man it's the first time I've ever had a break in and I'm not happy about it! Not sure really what to do honestly I have the serial number to both firearms that were taken and my laptop and iPad mini.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    A large safe is definitely worth the money, also you can get and 8 channel dvr with motion cameras for around $300, they alert you on your phone when your cameras detect motion. Just a thought to prevent it again. Hope you get yours back. Good luck.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I have a Fort Knox safe but the rifle and 10/22 were sitting out waiting to be cleaned when I got home tonight. I got home and the rifles, laptop and cash I had in a ammo can were all missing. Found my TV by my fence in the back yard.

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    ADT is your friend. best 50 bucks per month that i spend. quite a few sensors and quick response times. that and good locks/safe. sad to hear of break in. hope sob's get caught !!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If it as allowed, I would have a mod change the title of this thread to "Please help me find Dustin"

I almost skipped over this thread figuring it was a goofy post about something in appropriate. The above has more appeal. And it's a bit more focused.

Best of luck. Thieves suck! I hope they catch the ass hole.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Got in contact with the previous owner hopefully he can get me the serial number from the firearm from the shop he ffl'd it to as I can't react my bill of sale

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hopefully helpful for the future. Taking smartphone pics that auto-upload to multiple cloud locations can be a handy thing.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    If it as allowed, I would have a mod change the title of this thread to "Please help me find Dustin"

I almost skipped over this thread figuring it was a goofy post about something in appropriate. The above has more appeal. And it's a bit more focused.

Best of luck. Thieves suck! I hope they catch the ass hole.

Here.

Top Bottom