need a NRA Pistol course for about 10+ soldiers? Any Instructors can help?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiana36Bravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2014
    Boone/Tipp. Countys
    Looking for a NRA Pistol Course Instructor to teach the class to some 10+ soldiers as this is needed for carrying on the Station grounds. (Yes this is stupid, but it is what's required).

Looking for someone who could do it maybe sometime in June?

Reply on here please and thanks!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Lots of guys around Indy. I know Guy Relford with Tactical Firearms Training has helped in the past.

What NRA course do you need? I ask because NRA Basic Pistol has gone to a blended format. A student takes the class portion online (phase 1 cost $60) and then gets with an instructor for Phase 2 which is the range portion.

There are other NRA pistol courses including Personal Protection in the, Personal Protection outside the home and Defensive Pistol.

What is the specific requirement? I might be able to help.

indiana36Bravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2014
    Boone/Tipp. Countys
    Thanks for the PM 308jake. and VERT the class is the Basic Pistol course offered via the NRA that is the requirement. Jake has sent a PM about it and I plan nofollow up. Command is wanting to do the course for a bunch of us as and the NRA is offering it free for us, as it's told. so i was trying to figure out some instructors. Thanks all will keep you updated.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If the NRA offers the online Phase 1 for free it is just a matter of creating an account and taking the course. Local instructors do not have any part of pricing or access to the online portion since that is administered by the NRA. From there any NRA Basic Pistol Instructor can sign off on Phase 2 after completion. Phase 2 is the hands on portion of the course, you will fire the different types of handguns and there is now a sort of shooting exam that has to be passed.

Top Bottom