• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    My old holster is falling apart so it's up to get a new one for my Sig P229 in 40. I have a old one for P226 in 9mm but on the holster it said for both P226 and P220 which is 45. However, trying to put the P229 in it required some force. Taking it back out required even more. So it's a no go in a nasty situation.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Buy a Milt Sparks...quality is expensive but if you take care of it then it will be the last holster you will have to buy for that Sig. High quality leather seems to last forever, especially horsehide. I have a Ken Null I have used heavily for 20 years and it still holds the gun as tight as it did when it was new. My G.Wm. Davis is 30 years old and still in excellent condition.

I would add...never, never oil a leather holster...just makes the leather soft and prone to stretching. All I have ever used to protect the leather on mine is plain old shoe polish or Johnson's paste wax.

spacelegged

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    i have a crossbreed for my sig p250 9mm and im not in love with it. the only thing i like about it, is that its a iwb and tuckable. the fake kydex isnt tight enough. i think it might fall out during a good enough fight with someone.

spacelegged

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Why do you think the kydex is fake?

Call crossbreed about the poor fit I think they will take care of it

not sure? might of been thinking of another holster. i shouldve finished with that it is comfortable and noone knows im packing with it. the sloppy fit is the only problem i have. for the price its actually not that bad.. sorry for the dumb ass quick responce..

Top Bottom