• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codydugger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    avon,in
    well i think we might have found a route to take that makes the future wife happy and will keep me out of the dog house,even though having midgets at the wedding would be alright with me. thanks to everyone who gave ideas

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've officiated a bunch of weddings (even one in my living room) earlier this year. In this state you actually don't really need to be ordained by an existing organization. You can declare yourself Arch Deacon of the Church of Strawberries and as long as you can get at least one other person to go along with you, congratulations, you're qualified to perform a wedding ceremony. Try to find someone you both know and trust who's done a wedding before. It's not as easy as you might think to carry off the ceremony well.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    So my fiance and I are getting married on September 5th, 2015. The minister that was supposed to marry us has backed out of the deal.Soooooo I was wondering if anyone on this great site that is qualified to or if anyone knows someone who could do the wedding for us, we would greatly appreciate it.

My wife is a certified secular celebrant if you don't require a religious wedding.

Top Bottom