• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wpmason

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    So, there are a few guns on my list, but money's an issue and I honestly can't decide what order to look for them in. I'd like to get each of the following...

a j frame or similar
    a 1911
    a tactical shotty
    a mid-grade o/u trap/skeet gun

This is further complicated because I currently have a M&P 9c and a 686, which the j frame would sorta fill that middle ground.

The 1911 is just because I want a nice steel gun, mainly for target shooting.

I have a field 870 that I don't want to put tac gear on because I currently use it for hunting and trap. I don't want to have to swap out parts for different uses.

So just for fun, if it was your decision to make, what order would go with and why?

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    You can start with a tac Shotgun for around $200.00, H&R Partner. This is an 870 Clone made by Norinko. It would be a good H/D Gun.Think about priorties next, Carry Gun or Trap/Skeet gun. If yur looking for an O/U for both you'll need a 2 barrel set, this = High dollar. I'd go with a 1911 for buy #2.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    You can start with a tac Shotgun for around $200.00, H&R Partner. This is an 870 Clone made by Norinko. It would be a good H/D Gun.Think about priorties next, Carry Gun or Trap/Skeet gun. If yur looking for an O/U for both you'll need a 2 barrel set, this = High dollar. I'd go with a 1911 for buy #2.

Since the h&r is an 870 clone cam it accept after market stockd made for an 870 ?

Top Bottom