• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I've got a new P2K on order and wonder what you all might suggest for a CCW holster for the H&K. I spend a lot of time sitting/driving. While I'm not completely against OWB, it tends to be a problem as I spend a lot of time in warm weather in and out of the truck.

Your recommendations are most welcome.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    I carry a P2000sk and love my Crossbreed SuperTuck holster.
    It is comfortable enough to carry while driving, depending on where you carry on your waist. I carry almost directly at 9 o'clock (I'm a lefty so 3 o'clock for righty).
    At least check them out and look up youtube videos about them, they are a great product.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have a crossbreed as well, but typically use a OWB Kydex holster for my P2000sk. The same holsters also work great for my P30L and HK45.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I have a crossbreed as well, but typically use a OWB Kydex holster for my P2000sk. The same holsters also work great for my P30L and HK45.

ZbornacSVT,
    Mabey something like this. ;)
    18f0deb2.png

LaVistaBill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Marion Co.
    After carrying handguns concealed for over 35 years, I'm a minimalist as far as holsters are concerned. I used to be quite large and abhorred IWB holsters, but after having lost 125 pounds I now use them quite often. One of my favorites is the VersaCarry. It is not much more than a plastic clip that hooks over your waistband and or belt and has a plastic tube on the inside end that goes inside the gun barrel. It keeps the gun from sliding down inside your trousers and the new models have a detachable plate to help prevent the trigger being pulled when you insert the unit. It's inexpensive, works and only add about 2 oz. to your burden. Check it out at VersaCarry.com. :draw:

Top Bottom