• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTFisher93

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Terre Haute, IN
    I am looking for an IWB holster for a S&W 40-06 .40, it is full sized but i am having difficulty finding a two clip holster. i have tried Foxx and Kydex and they seem to only carry for S&W M&P's. Anyone know where a holster may be?

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Unfortunately I don't think you can find nice holsters in stores. I haven't seen one. The galco king tutis nice but hardly anyone has a good selection of them in stock.

I have a crossbreed, and they make it for the 4006. I'd go with them for sure. Check out Crossbreedseconds.com for used ones that are cheaper and ship faster. I bought new because I didn't know about it and it was 4 weeks and double the cost of the seconds site.

indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    I just got a nice hybrid kydex and horsehide holster that looks just like a Crossbreed for $30 on ebay. Mine's for a glock 27, though, I don't know if they guy in Florida has a mold for a 4006. I'd do a quick search though.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    where are you located. there are several folks on this board who make kydex and hybrid holsters. completely custom and pretty awesome work if I do say so myself :)

check out the photobucket link in my sig line.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Grunt Soldiers work is stellar! He made some mag holders for me that are way nicer than what is commercially available. I might have to order son more of them...

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i am located in Terre Haute, IN

yeah that is a bit outside of our AO. we don't have your smith model and would need it for the mold.

I know there are a few other kydex makers on Ingo maybe one of them would possibly be closer to you and could hook you up. or if you ever make it to Indy area let us know.

And Thanks Rock. glad they are working well for you!

Top Bottom