Need legal advice from the INGO armchair lawyers!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville
    I have a customer that owes me a significant amount of money for a repair on his vehicle. My partner, without my permission let him have the car so he wouldn't have to pay a rental car fee.. I did make him sign a contract with dates of payments and stating that if he violates the contract he will forfeit ownership to me and his vehicle will be repossessed and owned by me. It was also notarized Well his payments are due on the first and he has already violated the contract because he was set to pay on dates which he did not... we'll i have tried numerous times to contact him and today he blocked my phone calls. I know where he works, at a Walmart in Seymour. I have called and they will not put me on the phone with him you know how wally world employees are... My question is, If i call them and say I am from ______ Police department and I am looking for _______. Am I breaking any laws? such as Impersonating an officer? I just want to talk to this guy, before I take his car...

So TECKS, what was the final disposition?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I would love to see an INGO boxing ring. Mods in the zebra suits for fairness.
    There's a couple of left wing, old fashioned America hatin' non gun shooting fools I'd like to stick it to in the ring.
    We don't need no stinking courts

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I would love to see an INGO boxing ring. Mods in the zebra suits for fairness.
    There's a couple of left wing, old fashioned America hatin' non gun shooting fools I'd like to stick it to in the ring.
    We don't need no stinking courts

lol....you crack me up.

BTW...have you seen the video where Josh Neer(an MMA fighter) pummeled an internet heckler in the ring? Your post reminded me of him.......

Top Bottom