• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow shooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Anderson
    i have a chance to get a pretty good deal on a Sig GSR revolution C3. my question is this, I have heard of some reliability issues with the C3 but hear alot of these problems have been worked out with the revolution. just like to hear from anyone with personal insight on the matter, i am sure this gun will be gone soon so time is of the essence im sure. Last question is im sure that sig will warranty this gun till its right and it would not be my primary carry gun so would it be worth going through the problems till its right or just move on to another. Thanks in advance for any info i look forward to getting some quality insight.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    i have a chance to get a pretty good deal on a Sig GSR revolution C3. my question is this, I have heard of some reliability issues with the C3 but hear alot of these problems have been worked out with the revolution. just like to hear from anyone with personal insight on the matter, i am sure this gun will be gone soon so time is of the essence im sure. Last question is im sure that sig will warranty this gun till its right and it would not be my primary carry gun so would it be worth going through the problems till its right or just move on to another. Thanks in advance for any info i look forward to getting some quality insight.

You might want to check out sigforum.com. I think this issue has been discussed over there. If I remember correctly, the GSR is built pretty tight and really needs the right lubricant, especially in cold weather.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    I read SIGforum.com pretty regularly.
    There were a lot of "issues" with the early GSRs but seem to be (mostly) sorted out by now.
    SIG does have good customer service in my experience and will make things right.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    +1 on Sigforum.com. There was a pretty good bunch of folks haning out there last time I was around.

Top Bottom