• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Recent purchases: Sog Mini Aegis, Sog Flash 1 on order and Kershaw Shuffel. I love how lite the Aegis is and it is fast, It is going in the rotation for some pocket time. The Shuffel I bought for my son as he is really tough on his knives, for $15 it seems well made. I think I will take the advise from you guys and order either the Spyderco Delica or prestiance next. I think I have another addiction, but at least its cheaper then Firearms and I use them everyday.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Recent purchases: Sog Mini Aegis, Sog Flash 1 on order and Kershaw Shuffel. I love how lite the Aegis is and it is fast, It is going in the rotation for some pocket time. The Shuffel I bought for my son as he is really tough on his knives, for $15 it seems well made. I think I will take the advise from you guys and order either the Spyderco Delica or prestiance next. I think I have another addiction, but at least its cheaper then Firearms and I use them everyday.

Just wait, if you are truly addicted, it won't be long before you are purchasing knives that cost more than the average firearm. :)

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    Kabar dozier folding hunter. Thin, light, tan/orange/black, aus-8 that holds a very decent edge. 20$ - you might shed less tears if you misplace this one.

i work in some pretty gnarly places, and have abused this little folder for a few years now - it's the best I've found. Loctite the thumb stud.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Kabar dozier folding hunter. Thin, light, tan/orange/black, aus-8 that holds a very decent edge. 20$ - you might shed less tears if you misplace this one.

i work in some pretty gnarly places, and have abused this little folder for a few years now - it's the best I've found. Loctite the thumb stud.

[video=youtube;eaVO4TNZgxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaVO4TNZgxI[/video]

Collin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Greenwood, IN
    I carry a SOG Twitch 2, use the heck out of it. It's still good after a number of years and sharpening(s)... Probably $50 or so now. I like most of the blades mentioned already too. Best wishes!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Based on your description of what your looking for, I really don't think your going to beat a Spyderco Delica FFG.
    ^This^ I've carried a Delica for years and it's been a well used, general purpose, "go to knife"

I usually carry it in conjunction with a defensive blade. I really like it.

PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am going to add a Twitch 2 to the collection for sure ! I have the Flash 1, Flash 2 and Mini Aegis. Love the quality, lite weight and they are Lightning quick !!

Top Bottom