• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    step 1:go to ar15.com, step 2: go under the "armory section", step 3" go under "general class 3 duscussion", step 4: go under the sticky "complete guide of how to fill out form 1". Good luck, this is how i started

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Regarding a trust... there are a number of ways to do it. Anywhere from a $20 computer program, an online lawyer that specializes in trusts for Title II weapons, to your local lawyer that may not even know about Title II weapons...

They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

I cannot, in good faith, recommend any computer program or "fill-in-the-blank trust".

:twocents: If you can afford in, check into guntrustlawyer.com. It's going to cost about $600, but you know exactly what you're getting, and they will custom tailor it to your desires if you have any special needs etc.

If you can't afford it... then wait until you can... IMHO, Title II weapons are not cheap, and you shouldn't go cheap on your trust. It would be like going cheap on a gun-safe for a very expensive gun collection...

I paid $600 for my trust and I haven't regretted it one bit. I still get email updates from Apply Law-Firm on things that are changing etc and certain concerns. They're also always there to help me if I ever need the legal help. Your computer program isn't there to answer questions... or modify your trust if it's needed.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    Does anyone know of an in state lawyer that can do a trust correctly? I personally would prefer an in state lawyer over an out of state, but I would do an out of state lawyer before a computer program. So any suggestions?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Does anyone know of an in state lawyer that can do a trust correctly? I personally would prefer an in state lawyer over an out of state, but I would do an out of state lawyer before a computer program. So any suggestions?
    guntrustlawyer.com will write the trust then send it to an in-state lawyer to verify that it complies with all state laws and statutes. So in a way, you're still using an in-state lawyer.

When I got mine it came on the IN attorney's letterhead, the only indication that it was originally written by an out-of-state attorney was the copyright information.

Top Bottom