• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Well today has been a great day. April is doing great and is in great spirits. She was excited to see Lydia, our daughter. It's her first Halloween and mom and dad brought her down for the costume contest here at the hospital. Here she is with April. Lydia was a Lady Bug because we call her Lydie bug.
    6dcc3d0c.jpg

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Thanks a lot. She's in great spirits again today. Shes on a mood medicine and that is helping with the healing process as well. She likes how she feels on this med. I'm really looking forward to Friday nov 12. Our scheduled release date.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Well our day to be discharged has been moved up a week. She's doing really good. The insurance Company thinks she's good enough to go home. So we're going home early. The Doctor has ok'd her to go. She is doing a 100 times better than when she got here. So we're happy in that regard but it's kind of a shocker this short notice. So we've got some last minute details to do at home before she gets there. Thanks for all the prayers and support from my new gun family.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Prayers sent for you and family. If out patient rehab is suggested, take it. This is really the finishing touch that will return your wife to 100%. I went thru a very similar process after my stroke in 2000. I lead a completly normal life today and I am confident your wife will too! Remember, dont skip any therapy!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Well our day to be discharged has been moved up a week. She's doing really good. The insurance Company thinks she's good enough to go home. So we're going home early. The Doctor has ok'd her to go. She is doing a 100 times better than when she got here. So we're happy in that regard but it's kind of a shocker this short notice. So we've got some last minute details to do at home before she gets there. Thanks for all the prayers and support from my new gun family.

:woot::woot:

Glad to hear she is doing so well. Continued prayers being sent!!!!

Top Bottom