Morgan County
    Get too many and you need this.

Zoidberg_Butthurt-Cream_lg.jpg

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Thanks guys. For The Record, I dont need any neg. reps. I recieved one from Titanium_Frost because he wanted to be butthurt, and another because somebody thought itd be funny. I managed 2 in an hour... lol

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks guys. For The Record, I dont need any neg. reps. I recieved one from Titanium_Frost because he wanted to be butthurt, and another because somebody thought itd be funny. I managed 2 in an hour... lol

On the other hand, it's generally considered bad form to name names when publicly complaining about a neg rep.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    There really is no point to the rep system or the badges. Mostly it just shows who takes the internet way too seriously.

really? Cause I am maxed out on rep and I can guarantee you I spend less than an hour a day on INGO. Just spend more time in the status update thread where they give out rep like candy. If I took this serious I would be in politics or some such stuff like that ;)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    really? Cause I am maxed out on rep and I can guarantee you I spend less than an hour a day on INGO. Just spend more time in the status update thread where they give out rep like candy. If I took this serious I would be in politics or some such stuff like that ;)

Most of the people with extremely high rep and post counts...yeah, really. Threads made for post whoring and handing out rep (the rep chain thing) is what I'm talking about. There are quite a few people with high rep that think someone will actually care if they get neg repped by them.

If you look at the rep system is says something about being for helpful posts (quality posts) and can be used for posts that hurt you so you bad you'll probably spend the next 15 minutes crying...didn't see where it says hand out rep like Halloween candy for posts that don't add anything, anywhere and mostly are just post whoring.

(Not talking about you personally but if you spend up to an hour a day on here, you have seen quite a few of the people that think high rep and high post count means they're somebody)

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Don't let it bother you, I have gotten more NEGATIVE REP than most members here:D:laugh: Just make sure to return it & keep sending it back;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Most of the people with extremely high rep and post counts...yeah, really. Threads made for post whoring and handing out rep (the rep chain thing) is what I'm talking about. There are quite a few people with high rep that think someone will actually care if they get neg repped by them.

First on neg reps, other than neg repping someone back after doing it to me, I think I have neg repped 2 or 3 people. For the most part, I think it is a dumb thing to do. I will also agree with you that way too many people take stuff on here way too seriously. I have repped some people on here that I disagree with on everything they say. But don't bash the PW threads (I am referring to the status update thread), if you actually read through it, it has little or nothing to do with post counts or reps. THere is generally a small group of people that just shoot the **** in there. They actually like each other and like to chat about what is going on in their lives each day and hearing what the others have been doing. I wouldn't really care if they took off post counts or reps, I would still enjoy chatting with some of the guys in there.

Top Bottom