• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • james.bryant88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    I saw this in the news today, the News Anchor that was covering it said "Why would anyone even need a weapon in a move?" Well Mr. News anchor did you miss the incident in Colorado, that is why he would want to carry a weapon in a movie theater. It always seems that the news is way to eager to jump at the bit to scream faul. Needless to say not defending the guy for the ND can and should be prevented.

Woodro29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I know most movie theaters have a rule against bringing them in, at least the ones I have been at. But what are the possible outcomes of this situation? Can you loose your carry license?

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    I read this part:

Police say there were only 30 people in the theater -- and only a handful actually heard the gun go off.

It might just be me, but I would think that if a handgun discharged inside a theater, EVERYONE would hear it. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I read this part:

Police say there were only 30 people in the theater -- and only a handful actually heard the gun go off.

It might just be me, but I would think that if a handgun discharged inside a theater, EVERYONE would hear it. :dunno:
    He probably had one o' dem dere "silencers" on it... you know, the ones that make the gun go "pffft! pffft!" when ya shoot 'em? ;)

Top Bottom