• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have three questions:
    1. Anyone else here have a button pusher in your family?
    2. If so, are you able to keep your composure, and how?
    3. Can you even fathom why someone would instruct an uncle to forcefully insert a cemetery monument into his rectum?

1. Yes
    2. Sometimes. It depends on the situation or conversation and whether I "think" it's worth getting riled up or not.
    3. Yes. My niece got preggers by this low life who is now doing cocaine and she still wants to be with him. She will not listen.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My sister used to like to push my button, one day she took it too far and I chewed her out. Nobody had a good day that day.

Upside is, she hasn't really been a problem since.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I experienced a negligent discharge of my mouth yesterday. It followed a phone conversation with a family member (uncle) who I felt was way out of line. At one point in the conversation, I stated (this is the discharge):

"You can shove that tombstone up your ass!"

The only regret I had after the end of the conversation, was that I did not add "sideways" to the end of my statement.

I'm not proud of this, and by this time in my life, I would have expected that someone wouldn't be able to push my buttons like this, or that I would have more control over my emotions.

I actually considered reviewing the security camera's in my home (because I'm sure the audio was picked up) and posting here, so that my INGO family could review my negligent discharge and properly scold me (as apparently must be done with all members who post about their ND). I just can't bring myself to look at it right now.

I have three questions:
    3. Can you even fathom why someone would instruct an uncle to forcefully insert a cemetery monument into his rectum?

1. Yep.
    2. If it is a pretty minor annoyance, sure...play nice. That is mostly just to keep the complaining down. If it is something pretty major, I don't let someone act too stupid without saying something. You can do it with tact and maybe they'll realize they're doing it. If they realize it and don't care, why play nice? If they write me off, good riddance.
    3. Sounds like a reasonable request to me based on interactions I've had with certain family members or former coworkers.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    I experienced a negligent discharge of my mouth yesterday. It followed a phone conversation with a family member (uncle) who I felt was way out of line. At one point in the conversation, I stated (this is the discharge):

"You can shove that tombstone up your ass!"

The only regret I had after the end of the conversation, was that I did not add "sideways" to the end of my statement.

I'm not proud of this, and by this time in my life, I would have expected that someone wouldn't be able to push my buttons like this, or that I would have more control over my emotions.

I actually considered reviewing the security camera's in my home (because I'm sure the audio was picked up) and posting here, so that my INGO family could review my negligent discharge and properly scold me (as apparently must be done with all members who post about their ND). I just can't bring myself to look at it right now.

I have three questions:

1. Yes
    2. I keep my composure because I stay away from them.
    3. Because they need a suppository.

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I have an incredibly short fuse and my family members are constantly lighting it. When I start yelling and cursing at the top of my lungs, they know it is time to run to their cars and head for home fast. I'm pretty sure my grandkids will remember their grandpa as that "mean old man" when I'm long gone.

Top Bottom