• ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Armed? NO

They are both 85 and move really slow and don't hear very well. Sorry no beer in the Fridge. All the Klondike bars are gone and they restocked with frozen corn and broccoli. Trust me I checked.

I almost tripped over the scooter. They left it by the side door. I think they are on to me. That might have been their attempt to keep me out of the fridge.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Anyone want to raid Longbow's fridge while he's out? Just call in a suspicious MWAG at his neighbors and that will give u few more minutes. :rockwoot:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Armed? NO

They are both 85 and move really slow and don't hear very well. Sorry no beer in the Fridge. All the Klondike bars are gone and they restocked with frozen corn and broccoli. Trust me I checked.

I almost tripped over the scooter. They left it by the side door. I think they are on to me. That might have been their attempt to keep me out of the fridge.

How in the world do they drive a scooter with no arms?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Today is my "cheat day" on for diet Dr Pepper. Notice there's not a period after Dr in the soda name. That's the correct way to write it.

I've had many many ounces of the Nectar of God today. And it's been glorious. Each and every once has. been. glorious.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Today is my "cheat day" on for diet Dr Pepper. Notice there's not a period after Dr in the soda name. That's the correct way to write it.

I've had many many ounces of the Nectar of God today. And it's been glorious. Each and every once has. been. glorious.

Still not as good as when it comes out of the neighbors fridge...

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Ok OK Today was even better. My neighbor thought I was up on his roof stomping around trying to wake him up. So later in the day, I'm burning pine branches from trimming trees and he starts yelling at me for being on the roof. He says, just let him know if I need to go up on his roof so he can help me if I fall.

I told him I was not on his roof and most likely will never be on his roof.

He said he heard me walking around for at least 30 minutes banging away. I asked if they were doing laundry and he said they were at that time. I said it was the washer he heard and not me. He walks off, slowly and gets on his scooter and heads back. As he scoots home he said just tell me what your doing so I don't get surprised again.

Five minutes later, his wife scoots over to chew me out for being on the roof......

Top Bottom