• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Colorado is the overflow from California. Just a bunch of pansie ass, hippie, liberals that want to smoke pot and ban guns. Can we ban them and push them into the Pacific?

How about sending them to Iran? It would get them out from under our feet and they have demonstrated that they can wreck anyplace they get their hands on, so the Iranian nuke program, along with any other manifestation of modern society, should be eliminated within a decade.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    So if a shotgun that can get an extension "readily" applies to it, does that not mean that all weapons that can take a detachable magazine are "readily convertible"? Under that terminology you could claim it for every handgun with a magazine, many pump shotguns, and any rifle with a detachable magazine. It's crazy.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    In spite of what they say, NEVER FORGET the end-game that these people dream of. A COMPLETELY DISARMED CIVILIAN POPULATION (except, of course, their bodyguards and security). They are willing to take advantage of ANY incident to fan the emotional flames of the public and they will take ANY ground they can. In other words, they know they can't get what they want now, so they are willing to chip away one tiny liberty at a time until they get what they want.

This is why NO COMPROMISE can be tolerated. It's like trying to compromise with a lion. Give him your arm for the promise that he'll let you live. Then it's the other arm, then legs, then...

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    One of the Comments after the Article...

"Nazi Weapons Act of 1938
    Classified guns for sporting purposes.
    All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
    Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
    Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private citizens.
    The types of ammunition that was legal was subject to control by bureaucrats.
    Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition
    "

Sound familiar?!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of the Comments after the Article...

All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
    Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
    Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private citizens.
    "

Sound familiar?!

They don't like it when you compare them to Nazi's...in their mind, that aspersion is reserved for non-liberals.:D

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Someone who claims "molan labe" in their postbit should understand that we cannot afford to pick and choose which anti-gun legislation to oppose. Whe should oppose ALL of it. This latest bill is as much an infringement as the one that says "turn in all your guns or else". The bill will have the same effect as the Hughes Amendment in that it will permanently fix the supply of shotguns in Colorado. In 20 years, there will be no legal shotguns there whatsoever. Please explain how that is somehow not "taking (their) guns"?

And yes, I read the article. I also read the bill and it is an infringement.

A guy posted this comment below the article... Sounds about right!

"

Sorry, I posted this on the dup, but geez.

Georgia A Hines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    PWOLLER, I think your camparison and opinion of Colo. must come from you never lived there or Ca. And it is an opinion that belongs to you. Deal with it as it is off the wall to the discussion here. I also lived in Ca. for over 13 yrs and I can verify you do not know much about either state. Where do you live, Indianapolis?
    My comment about the ban of these guns, they will have to be monitored very close because the people I knew when I lived there were big hunters and horse farmers. They will never give up their guns. An awful lot of the citizens in that state live off the land. But they probably are not considered when banning things.
    I will admit, I do not know about most kinds of weapons, but they have been around for many of hundreds of years. Statistics are never compared to how many people are here in America now and at the time statistics were taken years earlier.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I used to think of Colorado as a free-spirited cowboy state with an independent mindset and a fondness for their old west heritage. Either I was mistaken or things have really changed there.

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    Just to follow a common line of thinking concerning places like CO, NY, CA and IL, the things going on in government do not reflect the views of ALL the people but it must be the majority be cause they continue to vote in idiots. I recently spoke at length with a former Pastor and still friend and hunting partner who lives in CO., he is just as firm in his views as ever but morals and opinions of everyone else affects his rights just as it eventually will affect ours in IN. Be ever vigilant and resist evil in all forms!

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Like some one said earlier the end game has and always will be to totally ban any firearms from the general public. There is a sad end coming to this. The Barbarians are knocking on the gates of Rome and they are going to be unable to defend themselves. The fat lazy liberal citizens will wake up but it will be much too late.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    Colorado is the overflow from California. Just a bunch of pansie ass, hippie, liberals that want to smoke pot and ban guns. Can we ban them and push them into the Pacific?

Indiana is a bunch of lazy Chicago cast outs. Can we take their fat ass, chain smoking, unemployed, lazy ass Indiana people and push there couch potato ass into the Atlantic.

I would never make a comment like that generalizing everyone in Indiana.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    The only "shotgun" they care about is in reference to weed.

And since you know that term so well did you have yours today? I must have since I live in colorado.

Colorado gun owners forum is small right now but we are trying to do something. Petitions calls emails etc.... The colorado gun owners forum had New York, Vermont, and Georgia residents join and offer to help call and write our senators. Indiana just wants to bash us and steal our jobs I guess. We are all not as graced with laws and regulations like Indiana has right now but we are working on it. We would appreciate your support too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom