• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    "The coming strikes by al Qaeda, with God’s Might, will be in the heart of the land of nonbelief, America"

Yet another reason we HAVE the 2nd amendment and NEED our AR-15's. You and I, The America People, Citizens of the United States are going to be on the front lines should these attacks really happen, not the Police or our Military. If these attacks happen the way they claim they will, the government won't be able to react fast enough.

Read more: Inside the Ring: New al Qaeda threat - Washington Times

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    "The coming strikes by al Qaeda, with God’s Might, will be in the heart of the land of nonbelief, America"

Yet another reason we HAVE the 2nd amendment and NEED our AR-15's. You and I, The America People, Citizens of the United States are going to be on the front lines should these attacks really happen, not the Police or our Military. If these attacks happen the way they claim they will, the government won't be able to react fast enough.

Read more: Inside the Ring: New al Qaeda threat - Washington Times

While I agree to an extent, terrorist organizations are known for their clandestine and unorthodox tactics. The thinking that I would have the information and insight to stop such an attack is farfetched.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The next time Al Qaeda attacks us, my guess is that Obama will deny that it was a terrorist attack as long as he can and when he finally does admit it, he'll apologize to them for something.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    While I agree to an extent, terrorist organizations are known for their clandestine and unorthodox tactics. The thinking that I would have the information and insight to stop such an attack is farfetched.

I don't expect most people to be able to stop an attack but rather be PREPARED to defend yourself and the ones you love. Just being able to keep them from advancing on you is the key. Most people aren't going to advance on someone shooting back at them.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Maybe we should start treating them "unorthodoxly".

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Outright prevention perhaps is a bit of a stretch, but significant mitigation and personal self defense and saving just one life is entirely a reality. Look what a group of people armed only with cell phones did to save lives 12 years ago (flight 93), imagine if all 4 flights had armed citizens present that day. Then again I'm sure planes were also targeted because of what a few box cutters could do to an unarmed populous.
    The next time Al Qaeda attacks us, my guess is that Obama will deny that it was a terrorist attack as long as he can and when he finally does admit it, he'll apologize to them for something.
    He won't deny it, never let a crisis go to waste, it will be the scapegoat for bombing US citizens on US soil without due process. Anything to get more power into the executive office.

They've made a track record of announcing their attacks before committing their heinous acts, that almost never come one at time. Keep your eyes open and your SA up.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I have thought for a long time that we will see a beslan type attack here. It would be pretty easy to do all things considered. We have borders than anyone can slip through with little effort. While the sandy hook thing was bad it will look like a amateur job compared to a beslan type attack. Doubt me read up on the russia attack. It was bad.....very bad. They had one main goal- body count.

I attended a class put on by john giduck who was there shortly after the beslan thing ended. The class was complete with photos and video. Shear brutality is the only way to describe it.

With our current joke of potus and staff I can see this happening due to their total lack of the least bit of common sense. I could even see the idiots turning something like that into a anti gun issue. Worries me bigtime. It ain't no joke guys. This is imo a very real and serious threat.

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    Al Qaeda threatens the American people and yet our government doesn`t believe we need more than 7-10 rounds?

They have already killed 2,996 people on American soil.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am confused, I thought the Obamessiah had already destroyed al Qaeda. I heard it on the news so it has to be true.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If an Al Queda attack happened here, I expect they would plant explosives much like happens in Israel. The Israelis typically don't see the enemy attacking them. They blend in among them. It's not like they're wearing uniforms, they're wearing street clothes, look pretty much like anyone else. Our troops in Viet Nam often had difficulty identifying the enemy. I expect it may be even tougher to tell who the bad guys are if they attack us on our own soil.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    If an Al Queda attack happened here, I expect they would plant explosives much like happens in Israel. The Israelis typically don't see the enemy attacking them. They blend in among them. It's not like they're wearing uniforms, they're wearing street clothes, look pretty much like anyone else. Our troops in Viet Nam often had difficulty identifying the enemy. I expect it may be even tougher to tell who the bad guys are if they attack us on our own soil.

This is my thinking. I can't imagine them actually firing guns at citizens or any type of attack that would actually allow one a chance to stop the threat. I forsee suicide and car bombs, not bullets.

Top Bottom