• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    If someone would buy my 150 cc scooter I can go to the NA show!!! The CFO (my lovely wife) has spoken!!! (It's on craigslist, had it on here but no interest, $650 anyone?)

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Checked it out. $5 dollar entry fee (which includes a nifty smilie face stamp on your hand). Seemed to be doing well at about 10-11am today (Saturday the 10th). Hand guns were a little high priced. Nice browsing, well set up and run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    How were ammo prices? Any bulk 7.62 x 39 to be had at a decent price? Have to work this weekend, and need to know if I have to bribe a friend into picking some up.

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yep stopped over there myself this afternoon, was hoping to find some bulk ammo deals myself. But as mentioned, everything seemed a bit over priced and hardly any ammo.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    I was there this afternoon, saw a few 100 count bags of .223 for $35, not sure if that's good or not actually. I am interested in getting my first AR15 so I was there with my daughter just seeing whats out there, pricing, and ammo pricing/availability. I could handle $35 for 100 rounds. If that sounds high to you guys thats even better.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    How were ammo prices? Any bulk 7.62 x 39 to be had at a decent price? Have to work this weekend, and need to know if I have to bribe a friend into picking some up.

Ha ha to da ha, I seen one case of Wolf for $299. I seen that and shook my head. The ammo gouge is over. Order online or go across the bridge to the other gun show nearby.

I did make a fair trade for an Albanian SKS. They are fairly uncommon and since I collect the weird and uncommon I am happy with it. Already have some of the missing parts on order to fully restore it.

If you are close by, stop into this show. If you don't have a bunch of money bring a gun that you can live without and trade it for something different.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I did make a fair trade for an Albanian SKS. They are fairly uncommon and since I collect the weird and uncommon I am happy with it. Already have some of the missing parts on order to fully restore it.

I saw the SKS at the Seymour show last weekend, and again yesterday. Are you aware the bayonet is not correct?

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I saw the SKS at the Seymour show last weekend, and again yesterday. Are you aware the bayonet is not correct?

At the time no. But after research and finding that AIM has them for $3, it's not a problem. The bayo that was on it was looks like a non-refrub Tula. The SKS in question is one from 1967, the first year of production for Albania. Kind of a rare bird if you ask me.

I like these little small shows, you never know what you are going to find.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I went with my dad on Saturday. The five bucks admission and free parking made it worthwhile. Some of the used handgun prices were really out of line($1,200 for a ratty S&W model 52-1...get real), but some of the new long gun prices seemed pretty good. Although I took a bunch of cash, I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. I felt a lot better about dropping the fin on this little show than to go to Louisville and pay twenty, before I walked in, to only find a lot of overpriced stuff!

Top Bottom