• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    That video is a joke. They don't have Glock in "S" Tier. Yeah they still haven't released their AR model yet, however we all know it will be Glock Perfection®, so it should automatically have a place in "S" Tier.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I can't understand how some heavy overgassed outdated AR180 in the closet like an HK could be Gucci A tier but JP Enterprises is Gucci B tier. There's not anyone who makes a faster flatter shooting gamer gun than JP.
    Key words for me are "gamer gun". My life is not a game. Been through too much to treat it as such but you do you.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The list above is a lot different than most. You might agree with several of their choices.
    Yeah should have looked at it before commenting.

IME HK, up a class lots of spooks use it.
    FN makes a good AR I used one in the real world it never failed me.

The rest of it looks OK Ruger is where it needs to be IMO.

Last edited:

Jimbo74

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2022
    Harrison County
    Key words for me are "gamer gun". My life is not a game. Been through too much to treat it as such but you do you.
    Well competitive shooting is a game. In a very objective sense. And JP dookies on everyone when it comes to that. No one makes a better competition rifle.

I hope you aren't some fudd who thought "gamer" was about video games and not just fast and accurate shooting rifles xD that changes the context a lot yes

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well competitive shooting is a game. In a very objective sense. And JP dookies on everyone when it comes to that. No one makes a better competition rifle.

I hope you aren't some fudd who thought "gamer" was about video games and not just fast and accurate shooting rifles xD that changes the context a lot yes
    Trust me I'm not a fudd. I'm old but not stupid or dead. :thumbsup:

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI

"Gamer" definitely has a connotation to video games. Of all my friends who shoot steel challenge, 3-gun shoots, and rim-fire precision, as well as all the people I've met at said matches, I've never heard someone use the term "gamer gun".

Jimbo74

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2022
    Harrison County
    "Gamer" definitely has a connotation to video games. Of all my friends who shoot steel challenge, 3-gun shoots, and rim-fire precision, as well as all the people I've met at said matches, I've never heard someone use the term "gamer gun".
    I can understand why it would but perhaps it's because you've never considered that word existed before video games ? I've always used the term gamer to refer to anyone who goes hard at something for the win whether it be basketball or soccer or shooting. If you're a competitive cut throat dude - you're a gamer to me. I'm not gonna say that's a common way to label a competition rifle but I'm not alone I've heard other people do it before and not when talking about Halo or Call of Duty stuff lol

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    When I first went to gun shows it was as easy as ABC.
    Armalite
    Bushmaster
    Colt.

Since I have one of the above it has to be true. Things have changed a lot and we have lots of choices now. The old choices of the ABC's are not really much of an option.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

I think this is a better list.
    I agree with this more than most.

So I learned something , all LWRC barrels are HBAR technically due to a weird Massachusetts state law. I would 100% agree they are overgassed, so very happy with A tier. Did not listen to the whole thing just the LWRC part :abused:

7q0WBwv.jpg

Because pictures are fun

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So I learned something , all LWRC barrels are HBAR technically due to a weird Massachusetts state law. I would 100% agree they are overgassed, so very happy with A tier. Did not listen to the whole thing just the LWRC part :abused:

7q0WBwv.jpg

Because pictures are fun
    You need a light on your shotgun

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    You need a light on your shotgun

I am working on it , I just need to stop being cheap and get the GG&G aluminum tube extension and clamp plus the Chisel Folding Stock

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I am working on it , I just need to stop being cheap and get the GG&G aluminum tube extension and clamp plus the Chisel Folding Stock

I knew if I clicked on the link it would restore my faith that you are in no way “cheap”.

Top Bottom