• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Quite some time ago, I was on Beretta's site and was looking at the 92FS INOX. My Lady looked over my shoulder and said "Oooh, I want one". Since, I have perused various stores and sites looking. I had a few near misses until the 15th. Now Mama has the American made one (thanks Top Guns...).

We have not gotten it dirty yet, but I am digging the trigger. I am an old revolver guy and that is exactly what it feels like. I would not be the least bit surprised if we can shoot it more accurately than our MP's (no "boing" in the trigger).

She has not decided if she wants to carry it (I told her to expect wear in the frame finish) or keep it as a house gun. She has picked out some pearl grips from Eagle Grips that she thinks she would like.

If I like the way this thing shoots, I may have to pick one up for myself. Looks good and feels good, needs to shoot good... I am curious as to whether the red dot sights will pose any problems picking up in different lighting conditions. We shall see.

I do not have a pic posted as I do not have a clue how to do so...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Beretta Inox are among my favorite pistols. My pride and joy is an Inox Brigadier.

Venenoindy, if you the Elite II is local and you do not want it would you mind telling me where it is? :D Thanks either way. :D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    OP: If you like the stock trigger... You should consider swapping it out with a "D" spring.

The Beretta 92 D models are their DAO versions. VERY nice trigger feel for a DAO gun. That spring will really make the first DAO shot nice on your pistol.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    OP: If you like the stock trigger... You should consider swapping it out with a "D" spring.

The Beretta 92 D models are their DAO versions. VERY nice trigger feel for a DAO gun. That spring will really make the first DAO shot nice on your pistol.

Is there any mechanical downside to installing the D spring?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Is there any mechanical downside to installing the D spring?

None that I've ever heard about.

It works splendidly in the D version of this pistol... And it really is a common "upgrade" to the F/FS pistols as well.

Provided you want to slightly lower and really smooth out the DA trigger pull. Some don't want to.

Top Bottom